The ICF defines coaching as, “…partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
When investing in a coach, you gain a professional who is trained to:
- Support and provide guidance to growth, strategy and successful solutions.
According to The Relationship Coaching Institute: “Relationship coaching is a professional, client-focused service where an individual or couple is assumed to be healthy, powerful, and able to achieve relationship goals with effective support, information, and guidance.
There are significant and sometimes contrasting differences between therapy and coaching, and these differences in and of themselves better highlight the strengths of coaching.
While therapy has its strong purpose in the medical and professional world, clients who do not perceive themselves in need of therapy may lean toward a new comfort zone through coaching.
Certified coaches are trained to help their clients make conscious, effective and informed decisions. They focus on moving forward, transforming problems into goals to reach. Instead of, “why,” being the target word, coaches spotlight personal growth through, “What’s my next step?”
This self-development platform brings forth a new level of mentorship, building upon proactive thinking and enforcing a, “git r done” attitude.
Therapy Vs. Coaching
- Feeling tapped out and frustrated in general, looking for a way to gain some peace of mind and happiness in your heart.
- Looking for answers to some puzzles in your life, or the power to lift the boulders that keep you from moving forward.
- Needing assistance, motivation and an advocate who can offer guidance in planning, strategizing and goal setting.
- Desiring a proactive lifestyle: taking a step toward a positive path for positive results.
Like a sports coach to an athlete, a tutor for education, a mentor for enhancement and development, a professional life/relationship coach provides tools, perspectives and strategies to refine a talent, polish a power, and navigate solutions through positive and productive thinking.
Clients have experienced
- An increase awareness of opportunities available;
- An improvement in decision-making skills;
- A better ability to sort through unnecessary obstacles; and
- Smarter methods to create effective goals.
Having a professional available who can guide you toward your real goals and hold you accountable for your actions as you experience positive changes will help you have the world react to the power you’ve always had.
As you would pay a medical specialist’s copay, your first appointment will provide you an assessment, feedback and a detailed report to get your feet wet in preparation to make some smart changes for your future. This visit is a $50.00 investment. Once this is completed, enrollment fee is waived and program personalization begins specifically for you. Every InnerScope Program is tailored to suit the goal-setting and achieving outlook, covering short to long term expectations. Depending on the need and type of session(s) requested by the client, the investment may vary.
- One-on-one sessions conveniently conducted through phone/internet and preferred method.
- Local clients connect with by contacting Guided Answers Wellness Center where InnerScope Consulting clients are welcome for a peaceful and productive in-person session. FaceTime and Skype are also available upon request.
Arrangement of employee individual sessions, seminars, and workshops available.
“When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Anon
As a coach, Anita instinctively uses the gifts of “holographic thinking” (using her analytical, emotional and intuitive mind); “balancing,” “brainstorming” and “cheerleading” to a remarkable degree.
I highly recommend Anita and I’m glad she is doing her part to make the world a warmer, more vibrant place for those facing life and relationship problems.”